Miss Me Valentine? I am back and ready to do 14 days of Blogs all about Valentine’s and things associated with it. Much like my 12 Days of Christmas, my Valentine Blogs are going to contain project ideas, a daily Trivia question and a Fun Fact about Valentine’s. I am once again going to be giving away prizes at the end of the 14 days. However, this time the prizes will be Greeting Cards I have designed! I hope this will encourage everyone who follows my Blog to play along even if you are not (Yet) a stamper!
Submit your Trivia answers to [email protected] daily to be entered in the drawing. I will post the correct answer on each following day’s Blog, so be sure to get your guesses before Midnight each day! At the end of the 14 Days I will draw 14 entries. Which means you could win more than one Greeting Card!
Today’s Project is this Wonderful Little Gift Box!
What’s really cool about this box is that it’s super easy to put together, you can fill it with Candy or you can create a fun little set of cards with our new Whisper White Narrow Note Cards and Envelopes!
Instructions For Valentine Box:
- Cut out 2 (two) of the Lots to Love box pieces from the Berry Burst colored Foil Frenzy DSP
- The template will create Score lines – Fold all score lines using a Bone Folder to make them crisp.
- Put Tear & Tape on the Right Outside edge of one piece of the box and on the Left Outside edge of the other
- Lay the box pieces with the TABS going in opposite directions; adhere them together on one side
- Lay the box flat allowing the final two seams to come together; remove backing and adhere closed. Be sure to rub all the taped seams firmly to assure they will not come apart.
- Cut a 8 ½” x 2 ½” piece of Whisper White cardstock to create a belly band
- Put Tear & Tape on the short ends; placing it on the outside of one end and on the inside of the other end.
- Wrap about the box – using your fingers to create the natural fold lines;
- Adhere closed with the seam on the back of the box.
- Stamp a Solid Heart on a piece of Berry Burst cardstock with the Embossing Paste; dry with a Heat Tool
- Cut out with the matching Framelit
- NOTE: WHEN USING EMBOSSING PASTE – CLEAN STAMPS AND KNIFE IMMEDIATELY!
- Adhere heart to the front of the belly band with Tear & Tape
- Tie a piece of the Tinsel around the box and tie a bow; centering on the left side of the belly band; over the heart. Approximately 15” long
- Cut out a “Banner” from a piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock;
- Stamp the words “Just For You” with Berry Burst ink
- Adhere over the heart with Dimensionals
- On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock stamp the Conversation Hearts of your choice with Berry Burst ink and cut out with matching Framelits; Adhere on either side of the Banner with Tear & Tape.
Hope you enjoyed today’s project! Now on to the Trivia and Fun Fact of the day!
Trivia Question #1 – What is the #1 Gift given on Valentine’s Day?
Fun Fact about Valentine’s Day – About 1 billion Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged each year. This makes it the second largest seasonal card sending time of the year!
Things to remember this month…
- Please use hostess code GGGCRGCR when you order online in February! For the Month of February ANYONE Who Places an order in my ONLINE Store of $50 or More (Before Shipping and Handling) and uses the HOSTESS CODE – will earn a Free set of 5 Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes for you to create your own designs with! IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE bonus gifts will be mailed separately from your order and will arrive mid-month (March) following when it was earned. Watch for a new Special each Month!
- If your order is $150 or more – Skip the hostess code. Enter the order on it’s own and you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up! That’s an additional discount on your shopping!
- Click here to join my Stamp Club and get free products and projects. They meet once a month and are focused on great Techniques!
- JOIN MY Team and get all your products at 20% off or MORE! There is nothing better than becoming a Sapphire!
Happy Stampin my Friends!
and Here’s an Amazing February Together!