Do you ever think about all the choices we have in life? If someone said to you they were going to give you Waterfront property, what would that mean to you? What would your Waterfront vision be? A Mountain Stream, Luscious Waterfall, Rushing River, Crystal Lake, Ocean Beach front, or a simple Retention Pond in a neighborhood?
Life is full of choices and the new Waterfront Stamp set gives you so many! I have created two samples: One mountain scene and one beach scene. Again sticking with my simple card ideas these are quick and easy, yet look so pretty!
Only 5 More days of Trivia. Have you been able to answer the questions? I know some of you have looked at the blog but have not responded! Don’t miss out! Email Sherri@SherrisStampStudio.com with your guess!
It’s so great that you can simply change a few colors or change the orientation and you get another great card!
- Cut a 8 ½” x 5 ½” piece of Always Artichoke cardstock – fold in half and crease with bone folder to make card base. This is a Portrait style card
- Cut a 5” x 3 ¾” piece of Whisper White cardstock;
- Stamp the Trees using the Always Artichoke ink and Chocolate Chip Marker;
- Stamp the words “and the Hard Times Easier” with Crushed Curry ink
- Cut a 5 ¼” x 4” piece of Crushed Curry cardstock;
- Cut Two (2) – 5” x 3 ¾” piece of Whisper White cardstock
- Cut a 2 ¼” Oval in the center of one of the pieces this is to be your template
- Adhere the solid piece of cardstock on your work surface with a piece of Washi tape
- Adhere the piece with the Oval cut out over top; and stamp as follows
- Stamp the Water at the bottom of the Oval with Marina Mist ink
- Stamp the Land twice – connecting the pieces just above the water with Sahara Sand ink
- Stamp the Mountains three times varying the positions with Always Artichoke ink
- Stamp the Cloud 3 times making sure one of them is at the very top of the oval with Soft Sky ink
- Remove the completed piece and stamp the following;
- Stamp the Sun in the upper right of the oval with Crushed Curry ink
- Stamp the Trees twice – once on the left middle and once in the lower right; ink the trees with Always Artichoke and the trunks with a Chocolate Chip maker
- Stamp the words “Friends make the… “ with Crushed Curry ink in the lower left corner
- Adhere to the front of the card
Product List For Mountain Card
Altered Colors for Beach Card
Trivia Feb 9th – What is the most popular type restaurant for Valentine’s Dinner? Italian
Trivia Feb 10th – The Farmer’s Almanac says “If a woman sees a robin on Valentine’s Day she will marry a ..???”
Fun Fact – When making choices in life sometimes they have to do with those that become our life long Valentine. So today’s fun fact is that 28 years ago TODAY … John and I had our first official date. It was at a Sweetheart Ball and we were married 1 year and 6 months later on August 10th. For that reason we don’t usually celebrate Valentine’s Day like others. Instead we Celebrate our Special Day!
Don’t forget to send your Trivia response to Sherri@SherrisStampStudio.com – will you be one of my 14 Winners for this Trivia contest? All you have to do is respond the question and get it correct to be entered in the drawing! I will give 14 hand made greeting cards to the winners!
Other Things to remember this month…
Please use hostess code GGGCRGCR when you order online in February! For the Month of February ANYONE Who Places an order in my ONLINE Store of $50 or More (Before Shipping and Handling) and uses the HOSTESS CODE – will earn a Free set of 5 Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes for you to create your own designs with! IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE bonus gifts will be mailed separately from your order and will be sent out in mid March.
If your order is $150 or more – Skip the hostess code. Enter the order on it’s own and you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up! That’s an additional discount on your shopping!
Click here to join my Stamp Club and get free products and projects. They meet once a month and are focused on great Techniques!
Have yourself a Special Day!