Happy Saturday. I hope you had a great Friday night. I sure did! Last night was my monthly Paper Pumpkin Party and we did some fun Altered Paper Pumpkin projects that I want to share with you!
Below are the finished projects right from the kit. This month’s Kit is super cute. The Cards open at a slight angle and the White Stamped card is an insert. Not only are these cute cards, they also have a Bonus feature. Because of how they open you can also just use them as a Gift Card holder!
When I create the Altered Paper Pumpkin Projects – I use a combination of the items in that month’s kit and a few items that I add for my customers.
Last night we made 4 items – A cute Valentine’s treat that would be perfect for children to use as favors for their friends, a treat box/mini gift card set, and a greeting card.
Tic Tac Favor
- Cut 2 strips 1″ x 3 1/4″ from a Heart card base
- Adhere them together with Tear & Tape
- Then fold them in half and punch with the Scalloped Tag Topper
- Then insert a “Mini” box of Tic Tacs, adhere with a little piece of Tear & Tape.
- Then use the Ribbon in the kit to tie it closed
- Stamp a Mini Envelope twice in Flirty Flamingo; cut out and adhere on either side of the treat
- Tic Tacs were ordered on Amazon – 1 Big Box has 60 mini’s
The Mini Treat Box
- Cut a 2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock, score every 2 inches
- Fold on score lines and adhere into a square; insert into the box
- Cut 2 Hearts from each of the card bases; adhere around the outside of the box.
- Tie the boxed closed with the ribbon from the kit.
Mini Gift Card
- Cut a 3″ x 6″ piece of Whisper White cardstock; fold in half and score
- Cut a 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ square from one of the Stripped card based; adhere to the front of the card
- Embellish with a Flirty Flamingo banner from the kit
- Stamp on one of the Word pieces Be Mine in Flirty Flamingo; adhere to the front with Dimensionals
- Embellish with Enamel Dots
- Stamp Heart Envelope on a 3″ x 3″ Whisper White envelope in Flirty Flamingo
- Cut a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Basic Black Card base
- Cut a 5″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock and adhere on the inside of the card base
- Cut a 5″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Copper Foil; adhere to the front of the card base
- Cut a 3″ x 3″ square from a Heart card base; cut on the diagonal; adhere one piece in the upper left corner and one in the lower right corner.
- Adhere a Vellum heart in the upper right ; tie a small bow and adhere on the heart.
- Adhere a Vellum banner in the lower left;
- Stamp the words Be Mine on a Word piece and adhere over the Banner piece
Altered Projects Product List
Don’t Miss out on Next Month’s Paper Pumpkin Party – Order your Prepaid Subscription Now!
- Trivia – Feb 2 Answer is Other … The people who get the Most Valentine’s each year are actually Teachers! Congrats to those who guessed Other and some of you actually even guessed Teachers!
- Trivia – Who is the winged child shooting the lovers arrow?
- Fun Fact – Women tend to buy approximately 85% of all the Valentine`s Day cards sold.
Things to remember this month…
- Please use hostess code GGGCRGCR when you order online in February! For the Month of February ANYONE Who Places an order in my ONLINE Store of $50 or More (Before Shipping and Handling) and uses the HOSTESS CODE – will earn a Free set of 5 Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes for you to create your own designs with! IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE bonus gifts will be mailed separately from your order and will arrive mid-month (March) following when it was earned. Watch for a new Special each Month!
- If your order is $150 or more – Skip the hostess code. Enter the order on it’s own and you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up! That’s an additional discount on your shopping!
- Click here to join my Stamp Club and get free products and projects. They meet once a month and are focused on great Techniques!
- JOIN MY Team and get all your products at 20% off or MORE! There is nothing better than becoming a Sapphire!
Happy Stampin my Friends!
and Here’s to an Amazing February Together!