Happy Sunday! For many today is a day full of lots of excitement, because it’s Super Bowl Sunday! However, for our household we are not much into Football so today is a day to Praise God, hang out with friends and to rejuvenate!
I wanted you all to know that I am not planning on giving you 14 days of Valentine’s cards! I will be mixing it up and doing various projects. So today’s Projects are Quick and Easy Cards that are a quiet Celebration of Faith!
I just love our Note Card sets in both sizes and our Designer Series Paper Stacks are a great addition when creating these quick cards. These are great when you need a quick set of cards for yourself, or when you want to design a set of cards as a gift!
Note Card and Envelope
- Cut a 3 1/4″ X 4 3/4″ piece from the DSP Stack; adhere to the front of the card base. All the of the DSP papers are two sided so choose the one you like the best!
- Cut a piece of Champagne Foil paper and back it with a Multipurpose Adhesive sheet before cutting out the Cross. This makes it so easy to adhere the cross securely to the card especially since it’s so detailed!
- Stamp the words and punch out with the Everyday Label Punch; adhere with Dimensionals
- Add Rhinestones or Metallic Enamel Embellishments for a little bling!
Narrow Note Card and Envelope
- Cut a 2 1/4″ X 4 1/4″ piece from the DSP Stack; adhere to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment with Old Olive ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock; cut out with the Banner Framelit; adhere to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Butterfly with Berry Burst ink and cut out with the matching Framelit; adhere with Dimensionals
- Punch out a 2 1/4″ Circle from a Solid piece of the DSP and adhere it to the inside flap of the Envelope with Multipurpose Glue; be sure NOT to glue over the adhesive that seals the envelope!
The Designer Series Paper Stacks are great for making these Note Cards. Each pack comes with 48 Sheets of paper which means there is more than enough in one pack to do both a full set of each size Note Cards! That’s 40 quick and easy cards!
- Trivia – Feb 3 – Answer is Cupid – He is said to shoot Arrows of Love!
- Trivia – Has Valentine’s Day ever been a Religious Holiday?
Remember to Email your Trivia Answer to me at [email protected].com to be Entered in the drawing to get Free Greeting Cards at the completion of my 14 Days of Valentine Trivia! No purchase necessary to play a long, so everyone is eligible to Win!
- Fun Fact – Valentine’s Day is the #2 card giving holiday of the year, 2nd only to Christmas!
Things to remember this month…
- Please use hostess code GGGCRGCR when you order online in February! For the Month of February ANYONE Who Places an order in my ONLINE Store of $50 or More (Before Shipping and Handling) and uses the HOSTESS CODE – will earn a Free set of 5 Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes for you to create your own designs with! IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE bonus gifts will be mailed separately from your order and will arrive mid-month (March) following when it was earned. Watch for a new Special each Month!
- If your order is $150 or more – Skip the hostess code. Enter the order on it’s own and you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up! That’s an additional discount on your shopping!
- Click here to join my Stamp Club and get free products and projects. They meet once a month and are focused on great Techniques!
- JOIN MY Team and get all your products at 20% off or MORE! There is nothing better than becoming a Sapphire!
Happy Stampin my Friends!
and Here’s to an Amazing February Together!