Hi everyone today I am going to share with you Two Treat Box options and will share more later in the week. I figured that with Valentine’s Day only a week away any ideas for Treat Boxes that are quick and easy would be appreciated!
However, before I show you the Treat Boxes here is today’s Trivia!
Trivia Feb 6th – In Old Ireland a heart was carved into what as a Valentines gift? Wooden Spoon
Trivia Feb 7th – How many Conversation Hearts are produced by Necco each year? 1 Million, 50 Million, 1 Billion, 8 Billion
Fun Fact – The phrase to wear your heart on your sleeve has historical meaning. In the middle ages young people would draw the name of their valentine from a bowl. They had to wear the name on their sleeve for one week.
Sure Do Love You Gable Box
- Put together one Gable Box
- Cut 2 pieces of Rich Razzleberry cardstock 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″; adhere to the Front and Back panels of the box
- Cut 2 pieces of Rich Razzleberry cardstock 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″; adhere to each end of the box
- Cut 2 pieces of Small Heart DSP 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″; adhere over the Rich Razzleberry cardstock sides
- Cut 2 pieces of Small Heart DSP 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″; adhere over the Rich Razzleberry cardstock ends
- Stamp the words “Sure Do Love You” on a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Rich Razzleberry Ink
- Cut out with the matching Framelit; adhere to one side of the box with Dimensionals
- Tie a Bow on the Handle of the box; placing a piece of each Gold and Silver mini Sequins thru the knot before completing the Bow.
Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Treat Box
- Cut a 4 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ piece of Designer Series Paper
- Score at 1 1/8″ x 3″ on both sides – creating a grid
- Cut out a 1 3/8″ Circle from the center of the DSP
- Cut the Right outer Tab on each side to the First fold Line
- Put Tear & Tape on each corner Tab and secure closed
- Insert into a Clear Treat Box and a Chocolate
- Tie a Berry Burst Ribbon Bow around the Box
- Cut out a Print Heart and a Whisper White heart; adhere them together and poke a hole in the edge.
- Thread a piece of Bakers’ Twine through the hole and tie around the Bow
Don’t forget a Sale-A-Bration is still going on and it is the best time of the year to Shop and to become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator!
Just to remind you about how you can earn FREE products, I am sharing this information again!
- For every $50 you spend online or with me directly you will earn one Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item – Click Here to Shop Now!
- For every $100 you spend online or with me directly you will earn either two Level 1 Sale-A-Bration items or one Level 2 item (this is NEW this year!)
- For signing up to become a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber – with a 3 month Subscription you get one Level 1 item, with a 6 month you get two Level 1 items or one Level 2 item and with a 12 Month Prepaid Subscription you get four Level 1 items or two Level 2 items!
- The final way to earn Sale-A-Bration items is by becoming a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator! You will earn Sale-A-Bration sets with each of your personal orders from now until March 31st, PLUS – you will earn additional FREE products by signing up! and you will get a 20% Discount on all your shopping! There is NO Penalty for signing up during Sale-A-Bration and trying out the business. Even if you decide its not quite for you! So why not give it a try and get the DISCOUNT on top of it! Just Click here to find out more! Kit Information!
Other Things to remember this month…
Please use hostess code GGGCRGCR when you order online in February! For the Month of February ANYONE Who Places an order in my ONLINE Store of $50 or More (Before Shipping and Handling) and uses the HOSTESS CODE – will earn a Free set of 5 Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes for you to create your own designs with! IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE bonus gifts will be mailed separately from your order and will be sent out in mid March.
- If your order is $150 or more – Skip the hostess code. Enter the order on it’s own and you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up! That’s an additional discount on your shopping!
- Click here to join my Stamp Club and get free products and projects. They meet once a month and are focused on great Techniques!
- JOIN MY Team and get all your products at 20% off or MORE! There is nothing better than becoming a Sapphire!
Happy Stampin my Friends!
and Don’t Forget to Enter the Daily Trivia to have a chance to Win Free Cards!