Happy Thursday and welcome to Treat Boxes and Bags Version 2! There are so many ideas for simple ways to give kids, teachers, co-workers, and family little treats for Valentine’s Day! Here are 3 more ideas that are again quick and simple! I hope you enjoy them!
For every $50 you spend online or with me directly you will earn one Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item – Click Here to Shop Now!
For every $100 you spend online or with me directly you will earn either two Level 1 Sale-A-Bration items or one Level 2 item (this is NEW this year!)
Becoming a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration earns you 2 Bonus Stamp Sets at ANY Retail Value in the catalog on top of your 20% Discount you get immediately!
Just Click here to find out more! Kit Information!
- Cut a 6″ x 8 1/2″ piece of cardstock; Score at 2″ & 4″ on Short Side and 3″ & 5 1/2″ on Long Side
- Score with Bone Folder the Two Inside Panels – creating a Triangle Shape
- Cut off the four outer Panels; fold on all score lines
- Punch the two Long End pieces with the Scalloped Tag Punch
- Put Tear & Tape on the outside pieces of the Center Panels; Fill Box and Adhere box closed
- From a piece of Gold Foil paper, cut two 1 7/8″ x 1 7/8″ pieces
- From a piece of Mini Heart DSP, cut two 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ pieces and adhere to the front of the Gold pieces; adhere layers on the front and back of the box.
- Tie a bow to the hole in the box with Gold Natural Trim
- Cut out a Gold Foil heart and a Whisper White Heart; layer them together; poke a hole in the Gold Heart and attach to the ribbon with Gold Metallic Thread
Conversation Hearts (2″ x 8 ” Cello Bag)
- Fill a Cello Bag with Conversation Hearts and fold over the top of the bag twice
- Use the Lots of Labels Framelits
- Cut the 2″ framelit out of Rich Razzleberry; Fold in half and stamp over the fold in the top of the bag
- Cut the 1 5/8″ framelit from the Mini Heart DSP; fold in half and adhere to the Rich Razzleberry piece
- Stamp the Conversation Hearts from the Sure Do Love You set on a piece on Whisper White cardstock; cut out with the coordinating framelits and adhere to the topper with dimensionals.
You’re My Valentine (3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cello Bag)
- Fill Gusseted Bag with Candy (I used 6 Dove Hearts)
- Fold the Bag over and punch 2 holes in the center; Loop Ribbon through holes and tie a bow
- Cut from a piece of Heart Print paper a 2″ Stitched Oval
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sure Do Love You Stamp set, on a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Rich Razzleberry ink; Cut out with the matching Framelit
- Adhere to the front of the Oval; attach Oval to Bag with Tear & Tape
Trivia Feb 7th – How many Conversation Hearts are produced by Necco each year? 8 Billion
Trivia Feb 8th – What percent of women send roses to themselves on Valentine’s Day? 5% – 15% – 25% – 30%
Fun Fact – There are enough candy hearts made each year to stretch from Valentine, Arizona to Rome, Italy, and back again. The number of these candy hearts produced is approximately 8 billion.
Other Things to remember this month…
Please use hostess code GGGCRGCR when you order online in February! For the Month of February ANYONE Who Places an order in my ONLINE Store of $50 or More (Before Shipping and Handling) and uses the HOSTESS CODE – will earn a Free set of 5 Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes for you to create your own designs with! IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE bonus gifts will be mailed separately from your order and will be sent out in mid March.
If your order is $150 or more – Skip the hostess code. Enter the order on it’s own and you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up! That’s an additional discount on your shopping!
Click here to join my Stamp Club and get free products and projects. They meet once a month and are focused on great Techniques!
Happy Thursday …
Don’t forget to send your Trivia response to Sherri@SherrisStampStudio.com