Today’s card is a cute twist on a Valentine’s Card using the Bubble Over Stamp set. This is kind of an out of the box take on this stamp set because the set itself does not have a Valentine theme. However the Bubble and Fizz Designer Paper which is one of the items you can earn during Sale-A-Bration has a really cute sheet of Heart Paper that makes the perfect Valentine! This would also make a cute Anniversary or Birthday card!
- Cut a 8 ¼” x 4 ¼” piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock; Score at 2 ¾” – card base
- Cut a 5 ¼” x 4” piece of Heart DSP; adhere to the inside of the base
- Cut a 8” x 3” piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock; Score at 4”
- Adhere on the INSIDE of the card base about ½” from the outer edge; the flap from the Base and this piece overlap (See Photo)
- Cut Two (2) – 4” x 2 ½” pieces of Small Bottle print DSP;
- Adhere on each side of the Small Flap on the base
- Cut Two (2) 3 ¾” x 2 ¾” pieces of Calypso Coral cardstock;
- Adhere one on the inside and one on the front
- Cut a 3 5/8” x 2 5/8” piece of Whisper White cardstock; adhere on the Front
- Cut a 3 ½” x 2 ½” piece of Whisper White cardstock;
- Stamp the Bubble on opposite corners with Bermuda Bay ink
- Adhere on the Inside of the card
- Cut a 1” x 5” piece of Whisper White cardstock: punch both end with the Banner punch
- Stamp the Sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink
- Stamp the Heart with Calypso Coral ink on either side of the words
- Adhere to the Inside lower flap
- Cut out with matching Framelits; 1 Small bottle w/heart, 1 Larger Bottle and 1 Bottle cap
- Adhere the bottles on the front of the card overlapping them so the smaller one is on top
- Adhere the bottle cap with a Dimensional between the tops of the bottles
- Embellish with the Glimmer Bubbles and a Metallic Heart
- On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock; stamp the sentiment with Calypso Coral ink
- Punch out with the Classic Label
- Adhere on the front with Mini Dimensionals
Trivia Feb 8th – What percent of women send roses to themselves on Valentine’s Day? 15%
Trivia Feb 9th – What is the most popular type restaurant for Valentine’s Dinner? French, American, Italian or Mexican
Fun Fact – Valentine’s Day is reportedly the second-busiest day for restaurants in America, next to Mother’s Day: In 2014, Americans spent about $7 million at restaurants. And the average cost of eating out this year will be anywhere between $87 to $287 per couple
Other Things to remember this month…
Please use hostess code GGGCRGCR when you order online in February! For the Month of February ANYONE Who Places an order in my ONLINE Store of $50 or More (Before Shipping and Handling) and uses the HOSTESS CODE – will earn a Free set of 5 Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes for you to create your own designs with! IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE bonus gifts will be mailed separately from your order and will be sent out in mid March.
If your order is $150 or more – Skip the hostess code. Enter the order on it’s own and you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up! That’s an additional discount on your shopping!
Click here to join my Stamp Club and get free products and projects. They meet once a month and are focused on great Techniques!
Don’t forget to send your Trivia response to [email protected]