Business Builder or Hobbyist??
I welcome Business Builders and Hobby Demos! Whether you want to run your own business or just want to buy your own supplies at a discount, I want you on my team! I promise to help you with your Stampin’ Up! adventure either way!
Getting Started is Easy!!
Stampin’ Up!’s Demonstrator Starter Kit is a great deal for many reasons!
- It’s completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99 – You choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products. That’s $26 in FREE product immediately!
- Your kit can include any of the 10% off bundles – which is another savings!
- You will get FREE – A business supply pack including catalogs valued at $50!
- The Kit Ships FREE, which is another 10% savings right away.
- Discount – You always get at least a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products. The more you sell/order, the more you earn/save!
If you reach $1800 in rolling 12-month sales, you will promote to Bronze Elite. What’s the big deal about promoting, you may ask? Bronze Elite and above save/earn at least 25% on each order! $1800 averages to $150 per month, which only costs you $120 until you reach Bronze Elite, then it only costs you $112.50 to maintain it!
- You still quality for Stampin’ Rewards and other Stampin’ Up! promotions.
- Be first to! Preview and pre-order new products a month in advance.
- Earn extra Cash and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product.
- It’s Risk Free – There is absolutely no obligation. If you decide not to continue, do nothing. No fees or penalties. You’ll simply drop. If you sell and/or order at least $300 per quarter, you get renewed for another quarter. Whenever you join, you have until the end of the next full quarter to get to $300. So, if you join in Jan-Mar., you have until the end of June! Join in Apr-Jun and you have until the end of September! Join in Jul-Sept and you have until the end of December! Join in Oct-Dec and you have until the end of March!
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, or sell products to others other than yourself. However, you have the opportunity to do these things and build a great community of stampers and friends!