My team members are called Sapphires and I am so honored and blessed to have each one of them on my team. Each one of them is a Special Gem to me!
When you join my team you too will become a Sapphire.
Why would you want to be a Sapphire?
- Because we are a fun loving, friendly and supportive group of crafters who share in each others wins, losses, and struggles.
- I would be honored to have you on my team. I feel each member is special and should be treasured as special a member of the team.
What Do I provide My Team?
- I provide each team member as much or little support as they desire. My promise to my team is to meet them where they are in their own businesses. If you need me to answer questions, provide support or even do a little training to help you with your business, then I will provide that. If you just want to get the discount and don’t need my assistance, then I will respect that. I am always around to help in whatever stage of the business you are in. And you might be surprised what it might become – many of us started for the discount!
- We have monthly Team Meetings at my home – where I supply recognition, incentives, card ideas and monthly training to help grow or maintain your business.
- Your location is not a factor. I can provide you with support no matter where you call home.
- My team has a very active Facebook Group this is private just for them.
- I do Facebook Live meetings so you an get great training even if you are not local.
- I am available via phone, email or Text – and try to return messages within 24hrs. (However, because we have such a great team – if you can’t reach me – you can always post on the FB page and get support.)
- Quarterly Sunday Fundays – a quarterly day of Stamping, Recognition, Prizes, Laughter, Friendship and Fun! My team love these events where they get to stamp and play together. This is also an opportunity for them to take the lead and teach – providing them valuable training for their own events.
Why My Team / Why ME? – My Background
- I joined Stampin’ UP! in January of 2014
- I was named a Rising Star in July of 2015 – based on my sales and recruiting during my First Year of business.
- My husband and I enjoyed the First Incentive Trip I earned with the company in Newport Beach, CA in September 2015
- In October 2015 I was invited on a Trip to the Stampin’ Up! Corporate office for training with Company Leaders in all departments with the other 5 Rising Stars.
- In November 2016 – I was a Main Stage presenter at On Stage Local in Atlanta, Ga
- In July 2017 my husband and I went to Thailand for 2 weeks on my 2nd earned Incentive Trip
- My team is continuously growing – I work daily on building a strong support system.
- I have attended all Regional and National corporate training since starting with Stampin’ UP! – which has aided me in building a network of friends with other leaders in the company – including some of those in the Top 100 Demo’s.
- I am one of the Administrators for a Facebook Group call Sunshine SU Demo’s – which is a network of Demonstrators in Florida, designed to support and encourage each other. We meet once a quarter at a gathering for training, stamping and fun!
- I have worked in the Direct Sales line of business for more than 30 years and bring that history and training with me to this team – which I openly share with all.
- Most of all I am known as a dedicated, fun and encouraging leader – my team gave me a sign as a gift that says… “I TEACH TOMORROW’S LEADERS I’M KIND OF A BIG DEAL” – I think that say’s it all!
I would be HONORED to have you on my Team and to call YOU a Sapphire – one of my Precious Gems!